- Location: Jamaica
- Types of Partners: Varies ()
- Population Served: Varies ()
- Age Group Served: Varies ()
- Number of People Cared For: Varies ()
- Available Projects: Child Care and Protection, Medicine and Health Care and
- Minimum Stay: 1 week
- Sustainable Development Goal: Good Health and Well-Being and No Poverty
- Project Requirements: No specific requirement from some partners so anyone with a love for children and
the passion to serve can join the programme.
Volunteers with an interest in, or studying, social work, psychology, sociology or any
related area are suitable for the child care and protection.
Volunteers with an interest in, or studying, building, construction,
architecture, renovations, painting, carpentry, plumbing or any related area are suitable for
the humanitarian programme.
- Work Schedule: 5 hours per day, Monday – Friday
- Activities: Cultural events each afternoon Monday – Friday and weekend trips to tourist attractions
- Accommodation Type: Host Family
Price: From $1,000USD per person convert to your currency.
Please see Programme and Project Price for Jamaica
- Meals Included: Breakfast and dinner (adapted to dietary requirements as necessary)
What is Included: 24 hour support, accommodation, programme, two meals,
transportation to and from the airport, taxi cost from host family to partner
agency, please see What is Included for a full list
What is Not Included: Airfare, daily lunch, internet, laundry, travel and health
insurance, please see What is Not Included for a full list
- Start Dates: Fixed dates, see Programme and Project Information for dates
- Age of Volunteer: Must be 16+