Health and Wellness Retreat Programme
- Location: Jamaica
- Types of Partners: Retreat Centre
- Number of Persons Per Group: 15
- Minimum Stay: From 4 weeks
- Sustainable Development Goal: Good Health and Well-Being
- Programme Requirements: Volunteers must require special intervention if suffering from psychological or mental health problems.
- Activity Schedule: 5-7 hours per day, Monday – Friday with various activities on the weekend
- Accommodation Type: Retreat group setting
- Price: From $4,400USD per person, convert to your currency. Please see Programme and Project Price for Jamaica
- Meals Included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (adapted to dietary requirements as necessary)
- What is Included: 24-hour support, accommodation, programme, two meals, transportation to and from the airport, taxi cost from retreat centre to outreach activities, please see What is Included for a full list
- What is Not Included: Airfare, daily lunch, internet, laundry, travel and health insurance, please see What is Not Included for a full list
- Start Dates: Fixed dates, see Programme and Project Information for dates
- Age of Volunteer: Must be 16+
The Caribbean offers the ideal healing environment for persons who want to get away from the rigors of life in their home country and come to Jamaica to focus on their personal health and wellness. The Health and Wellness Retreat Programme is located in a tranquil, relaxing and healing environment that is safe and secure, and promotes caring for each other. Volunteers who want to come to Jamaica for their own health and wellness can come and participate in a holistic retreat. Based on the physical, emotional, psychological and mental needs a customized programme will be developed for each volunteer. Volunteers will live in a residential type setting with a structured programme for four days each week and then participate in outreach activities once each week. This programme is advertised for fixed dates and will accommodate 15-20 volunteers in each group. Volunteers have to commit to at least one month on the programme.
We also offer the retreat to families who want to work on their relationships and resolve any emotional issues they may be experiencing. If you would like to take your family on the Health and Wellness Programme Request a Quote now.
The types of specialists for each group will vary based on the needs of the group. However, RSVP Caribbean has qualified nutritionists, psychologists, psychiatrists, counsellors, mental health nurses, wellness coaches, doctors and nurses available to work with volunteers in individual and group settings.